Thursday, June 30, 2011

Jesus Calling

Well...it's here, I have finally started.  I am in my first full week as Director of Children's Ministry.  It is crazy how God works in mysterious ways.  I am so excited about this opportunity to teach the kids of Aldersgate about the love that Jesus has for them.  We have many things to learn like:

v  Who was known as the Man of Patience?
v  Which disciple doubted Jesus?
v  Where did Joseph go after his brothers sold him into slavery?

Just to get you thinking.  I know you kids at Aldersgate are very smart.   I bet some of you either have the answers already or can use your bible and find them.   Let’s see how many of you can come find me Sunday morning with the answers.  I will be looking for you!

Now for some comic relief…

We all know that Jesus gave his life for us, this comic adds a little humor to the situation.  In all seriousness living a life for Jesus is what we are called to do. I know my days are better when I live my life for him to the best of my ability each day.  I mess up, but I do my best. That is my challenge to you!  Just like Frank told God one night….

“Dear God,
    I am doing the best I can."
-Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers